Showing 1707 results

Archival description
Subseries
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

10th Anniversary, 1977

The subseries contains source material on the ELCC 10th Anniversary of Autonomy, celebrated in 1977. It includes correspondence, reports, forms and a visitor's resource manual.

The ELCC's Division of Congregational Life role was to serve congregations with as many aids and resources to help them reach their maximum spiritual potential. The Division of Congregational Life was designed to unify, simplify and make activities more effective, bringing worship, study, outreach, stewardship together so that congregations could have fewer meetings, committees and projects. The Division of Congregational Life was responsible for a range of issues from worship, music, evangelism, stewardship, youth ministries, leadership and more. The Division dealt with everything from parish education, offering workshops, assisting auxiliaries and providing congregations with new material.

120 Allen Street East, Waterloo

The subseries contains records related to St. John's Lutheran Church parsonage, located at 120 Allen Street East in Waterloo, Ontario. Constructed in 1961, the parsonage was home to Rev. Conrad and his family. It was demolished in 1987 to make room for Phase III of Luthern Manor.

Results 1 to 10 of 1707