Print preview Close

Showing 1 results

Archival description
Camrose Lutheran College Subseries
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

Camrose Lutheran College

The subseries contains source material from the Camrose Lutheran College. It includes minutes, reports, correspondence, a calendar, a faculty handbook and a self study, documenting the activities of the College from 1961 to 1985.

Founded by the Alberta Norwegian Lutheran College, the Camrose Lutheran College began operating in 1910. Camrose Lutheran College was a residential high school and college. It's first academic session began on October 2, 1911, with 71 enrolled students. The College became incorporated on March 25, 1913 as the Alberta Norwegian Lutheran College Association. In 1957 the E.L.C.C received the Camrose Lutheran College as an institution of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Canada. In 1959, Camrose Lutheran College became affiliated with the University of Alberta.

Camrose Lutheran College